The Pizzaiolo is responsible for making fresh pizzas to order in our state-of-the-art kitchen. The ideal candidate will have a passion for making high-quality pizzas and a strong understanding of various pizza-making techniques.
- Prepare fresh pizza dough
- Prepare dough and fresh toppings according to recipe and customer specifications.
- Operate commercial-grade pizza oven and other kitchen equipment.
- Monitor pizza cooking times and temperatures to ensure pizzas are cooked to perfection.
- Ensure consistent quality and presentation of all pizzas.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Prior experience as a pizza maker is required.
- Strong knowledge of various pizza-making techniques.
- Knowledge of traditional baked pizza oven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a hot environment.
- Can operate efficiently and quickly under pressure
If you are a pizza lover who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.