Temporary Event Staff
The Temporary Event Staff at Cafe Diplomatico will be responsible for providing support for various events, which may include assisting with event set up and take down tasks, and supporting the bar, serving, and kitchen teams. The ideal candidate will be reliable, hardworking, have a positive attitude and be down for anything.
- Assist with event set up and take down tasks, such as moving furniture, setting up decorations, and preparing equipment.
- Provide support to the bar, serving, and kitchen teams as needed during events.
- Set up tables, chairs, tents, bars, barricades, signage, etc.
- Clean up and maintain the event space during and after the event.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
Prior experience in event support or a similar role is preferred but not required.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Must be available to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Ability to work in a fast-paced and do so with a smile.
Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
Able to take direction from multiple sources
Able to prioritize responsibilities effectively.
If you are a customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Please send your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.